Tournament Rules and Information
HCC Rules and Dress Code apply.
- Players arriving more than 15 minutes after their scheduled start time may be defaulted.
- Maximum 5 minutes warm up please.
- All matches best of 3 sets. All 3rd sets will be decided by a match tie-break to 10 points.
- The decision of the tournament committee is final.
- Juniors may enter open events only.
- Doubles partners of different levels must enter the category of stronger player. Each player must register.
- The tournament committee has the right to place players in suitable categories.
- A player may enter up to 3 events including one singles, one doubles and one mixed.
- Players should be prepared to play at least once per day per event. If entering doubles and mixed events players may need to play twice in one evening.
- Play begins: Weekdays 5:30pm
- Please check the entries close dates.
- Players are responsible for checking start times www.hollyburntennis.ca
- Fees: 1 Event $45.00
2 Events $60.00
3 Events $75.00
- Players who lose their first round match will be entered in consolation rounds unless starter’s desk is otherwise notified.
- Singles draw times available at 6:00pm on February 10th. Doubles draw times available 6pm on February 15th.
- Player(s) not able to play at the scheduled time will have the option of completing the match at a time agreed upon with their opponent(s). Match has to be completed before next round match. If opponents are not able to play, requester will forfeit match.
NOTE: The Tournament Committee reserves the right to place players in suitable categories.
All participants in the 2019 Indoor Club Championships are eligible to have $5.00 off their racquet stringing before or during the event. Please see Audie or Liz for details.